Photography website/portfolio

This is a discussion on Photography website/portfolio within the Your Website forums, part of the OTHER FORUMS category; Sarah Kaczor Photography - Home...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Photography website/portfolio

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I like alot of the shots. But alot of them are under exposed. The shots of the tree canopy's. You cant see the detail in the tree's.
    Time of day when shooting landscapes ( or anything) is to me very important. Alot of the shots have shadows on parts of the subject.
    There's a scene of a dock looking back to shore. I think it would have looked better with the sun above or behind you. To me the shadows are distracting.
    Theres even a macro shot where you can see your shadow.
    The action shots of the horses. You should have chosen either one horse or a few of them and to get their whole body into the frame.
    The guy in the cayak is heading for the edge of the photo. He should have been on the opposite side showing us where he's going.
    Remember, its so easy for people to sit back and pic apart photos. Its another to get out there and take photos of all to see and at the same time think
    about all the parts of the scene of whats right and wrong about it. Especially when your scrambling to get the shot.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links