How Hard Can It Be To Cancel An Aol Account?

This is a discussion on How Hard Can It Be To Cancel An Aol Account? within the What's In The News forums, part of the Casual Chat category; More than 800,000 people canceled their AOL accounts last quarter. So it must be easy to cancel right? Not always. more Watch 2 video clips ...

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    More than 800,000 people canceled their AOL accounts last quarter. So it must be easy to cancel right? Not always. more

Watch 2 video clips on that page.
    Admin

lol
    So Far, So Good
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I remember when I had an AOL account years ago and it wasn't that hard to cancel, but I do remember the hassles with the telemarketers and the phone person trying to extend your membership for free for a few months just to keep you on. I remember the AOHell thing that kicked up in the early-mid nineties. It was dedicated to hacking AOL accounts and settings and such but I never followed on what happened to that.

JonMikal
    i cancelled an AOL account not too long ago and although they did try to hold onto me, it didn't come down as badly as this.

Big Daddy!!!!!
    it was bad years ago. i cancelled before my trial period was over and they tried hard to keep me. didn't work though.

I cancelled mine a couple of years ago and it was like pulling teeth. A real pain in the behind.

Glad it has gotten eaiser.
    To make a difference in someones day or life, just be nice.

IAFF L-726

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links