The Cabbie Mistakenly Interviewed By The Bbc

This is a discussion on The Cabbie Mistakenly Interviewed By The Bbc within the What's In The News forums, part of the Casual Chat category; A computer expert has described his astonishment at seeing the BBC's 24-hour news channel interview taxi driver in the mistaken belief it was him. Guy ...

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK

A computer expert has described his astonishment at seeing the BBC's 24-hour news channel interview taxi driver in the mistaken belief it was him.

Guy Kewney - a white, bearded technology expert - was astonished to see himself appear on screen as a black man with an apparent French accent. He was even more shocked to see himself unable to answer basic questions about the legal battle between the Beatles' Apple Corps and Apple Computer over the use of an apple symbol.

Mr. Kewney, an IT journalist, watched as taxi driver Guy Goma gamely attempted to answer questions fired at him by BBC consumer affairs correspondent.

Guy Goma, a graduate from the Congo, described his surprise interview ordeal as "very stressful". He found himself being ushered into a studio and fitted with a microphone after raising his hand when a producer called out the name Guy Kewney.

Video: Watch the interview here
    Admin

JonMikal
    i saw this article the other day...unbelievable!

That's hilarious and pretty darn sad at the same time! Man, how embarassing!

when will it stop?
    Just this morning...Good Morning America showed the entire interview and then had a complete story about how this could have happened.

The chick doing the interview didn't even realize that he had no clue what he was talking about!!! CRAZY!?!
    [font=Comic Sans Ms]So what if you don't like it....what are you gonna do...take away my birthday?

loving the dark
    ya know... i have not heard anything about this, and its the funniest thing i have seen.....

makes you wonder how many other times things like that have happened..and we never heard about the mix up!!!

thanks mod, loved the video...
    you know, lately i have been feeling kinda creepy.....http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8...mpincoffin.gif

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links