Britons 'could be microchipped like dogs in a decade'

This is a discussion on Britons 'could be microchipped like dogs in a decade' within the What's In The News forums, part of the Casual Chat category; Human beings may be forced to be 'microchipped' like pet dogs, a shocking official report into the rise of the Big Brother state has warned.. ...

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Human beings may be forced to be 'microchipped' like pet dogs, a shocking official report into the rise of the Big Brother state has warned..more
    Admin

PHOTO EDITING OK
    U.S. military has been discussing this same thing for years for their own...ID with complete medical records and other pertinent information...so it'd be instant access anywhere, anytime...
    which I feel would be great in a battlefield condition...
    I'm don't anyone that's active duty anymore, except "Kelox" so I don't know where the idea has gone...

Kelox...any new developments in area in recent years?
    Rob
    Nikon D300 & D70 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Nikon 18-70mm | Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300mm VR
    Olympus EVOLT E-500 | Zuiko 14-45mm | Zuiko 40-150mm | OM - 4/3 adapter | Assorted OM lenses
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8

This was kicked around a few years ago to start micro-chipping kids to prevent them from getting snatched. Putting in health and dental records. I have concerns about the whole process and someone would sure have to prove to me it was not going to be misused.

Of course being it's the governments that want to do it I'm sure there is nothing to fear.

Why do I have this recurring nightmare about a database and some guy sitting around pushing buttons looking for body parts, people who don’t agree with the governments view of things, or people who just don’t fit in?

Guess I must have seen a movie or something with that in it.
    To make a difference in someones day or life, just be nice.

IAFF L-726

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    NO THANKS!

Might make sense for a military appication I guess. Would come in really handy for these soldiers and contractors that keep getting snatched in Iraq if they could be tracked.

The second they try to force it on us though, Im headin' for the hills!
    Canon EOS 40D, EF 28-135 IS, Canon EF 100 Macro, Sigma 10-20, Canon 100-400 IS USM.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links