Arrest made in JonBenet Ramsey murder case

This is a discussion on Arrest made in JonBenet Ramsey murder case within the What's In The News forums, part of the Casual Chat category; link...

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Admin

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Isn't that interesting?

I hope the murderer gets what is deserved.

To bad her mother is not alive.
    To make a difference in someones day or life, just be nice.

IAFF L-726

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Admin

It's difficult to say whether or not he is the murderer. His family say that he's never even been to Colorado. If he corresponded with those close to the case, he may have learned enough to be convincing to authorities with details about the case. If he's mentally ill, he probably believes he's the suspect. The whole part about him "loving" JonBenet is creepy regardless. It makes me sick when peds talk about how their love for the children is so pure and good. They really do believe it too. It just gives me the willies. Regardless if he's murderer or not, peds like him belong behind bars where they can't be a danger to children.

Sorry for the strongness...

Renee

It's difficult to say whether or not he is the murderer. His family say that he's never even been to Colorado. If he corresponded with those close to the case, he may have learned enough to be convincing to authorities with details about the case. If he's mentally ill, he probably believes he's the suspect. The whole part about him "loving" JonBenet is creepy regardless. It makes me sick when peds talk about how their love for the children is so pure and good. They really do believe it too. It just gives me the willies. Regardless if he's murderer or not, peds like him belong behind bars where they can't be a danger to children.

Sorry for the strongness...

Renee
    Yeah I know what you mean about peds trying to justify their behavior. Just check out the NAMBLA website. Yuck!
    "It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea."

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links