Theme: "CANDID FACES"

This is a discussion on Theme: "CANDID FACES" within the Weekly Themes forums, part of the PHOTO PROJECTS category; Here is one I took at a Banquet I was at on Friday... BTW-- if someone has photoshop and wouldnt mind, I have a picture ...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Here is one I took at a Banquet I was at on Friday...

BTW-- if someone has photoshop and wouldnt mind, I have a picture of a close friend of mine that is a good pic IMO, but it has a flagpole sticking up as if it is impaling her If you wouldnt mind sending me a PM/email, I will send it to you for fixing up. Thanks!!! It would mean a lot-- we are good friends and each wanted a copy (then I saw the pole...)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I shot i took today, such a candid face!!!! haha

Nikon D80, Nikon 18-200mm VR lens, Nikon 60mm VR lens; Nikon Coolpix S210

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it." Goethe

PHOTO EDITING OK
    ... This tough little catcher just got "creamed" at the plate by his Huge opponent, but amazingly held on for the out. *

... " Go Marlin's !!! " ........ ]
    "Donalds Camera" (Nikon user) *
    ~ Take a picture, .. it'll last longer ~

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Great theme idea, Jen!
    (Even if I don't have many people. )

Madison and Becky

"Images Of The Vanishing West"

www.GreatBasinLife.com

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Me neither Arla not something I usually do so I am going to have to dig into the archives for some unposed ones I might have. If the weather improves while I am out and about this week I will look for some new ones though. OK here's a couple I dug up from Lauirens 17th birthday bash of some of her friends.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    oh grandpa...this has to be your grandchild!! so adorable and such blue eyes!!!

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it." Goethe

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    This one's actually my niece's son. My grandson is almost 5. I'll add one here shortly.

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    OK, here's my grandson Danny. Kind of a candid - he knew I had the camera, but he was playing in the leaves at the time...

(Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    SO HANDSOME WHAT A GREAT PICTURE OF HIM!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links