POST YOUR WEEKLY THEME TOPIC IDEAS HERE

This is a discussion on POST YOUR WEEKLY THEME TOPIC IDEAS HERE within the Weekly Themes forums, part of the PHOTO PROJECTS category; HDR, its always a fun thing to do....

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: POST YOUR WEEKLY THEME TOPIC IDEAS HERE

HDR, its always a fun thing to do.
    Rocking a Canon EOS Rebel XS with a 55 and 300 mm lens.
    Also I have an 8MP phone camera, not much but its good when you have nothing else.

Check out my photos on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jawcl

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks for the suggestions but most of them we have forums for already I'm afraid

when you are intersted in something that worth pondering over , come on , do it and i wll support your ideas.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    TRAFFIC SIGHNS, TRAFFIC INDICATORS...I saw a pic the other day of a little tin shack from africa made from old highway direction boards...hahaha)

Nikon D90, kit lens Nikon 18-55mm VR, Nikon 55-200mm VR, Nikon 50mm 1:1.8, Tamron 90mm 2.8 Macro, Cullman Nanomax 250 tripod

I like your article very much.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    taylormade r11 driver

Equipment
    Pentax K100D Super / K-5/Optio 80/cell phone, Tamron 90mm macro, 17-50 f/2.8, Pentax 50 f/1.4 , a few zooms, studio strobes, tripod, ND filters...
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    NEW. Something completely new.

Wherein one automatically rejects every idea one has EVER even seen in others' works or comtemplated before,
    and lets The Muse take them to an entirely new idea, an idea from outside ones own mind.

To me, that IS what photography is about at its best; when we lose ourselves and wind up serving something beyond us.
    Something we don't understand at the time but which we recognize later.

That would be my idea of a weekly theme, a recurring weekly theme.

In fact, it is my recurring weekly theme: Join me in trying.
    I only went out for a walk and finally decided to stay out till sundown; for going out, I found, was really going in. - John Muir

PHOTO EDITING OK
    The Unexpected.

Remember that 1966 film Blow-Up http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060176 when the photographer enlarged a photo he took in a park, he found what seemed to be a dead body in the photo? He got more than he was planning to shoot, that's for sure.
    The other day I was taking a photo of some wildflowers and when I saw the enlarged photo at home I was surprised to see a small white spider apparently living in one of the flowers.
    Maybe something expected like this has happened to some of you and you might recall which photo it is.
    Or you could make up your own scene to shoot which includes something unexpected to the viewer.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Bridges.

Foot bridges, standard highway bridges, bridges in the forest, over ravines; natural bridges, abandoned bridges, bridges under construction, ancient bridges, bridges as symbols, international bridges; beam bridges, cantilever bridges, arch bridges, suspension bridges, cable-stayed bridges and truss bridges; double-decked bridges; tiny bridges like the ones in Japanese gardens, all kinds of bridges. Offers opportunity for composition to get the bridge to work in the frame and with other elements. For inspiration see photos in the Wikipedia article on bridges.

Equipment
    I use 35mm film, instant film and digital cameras
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Window shopping.

In this age of malls and shopping centres, it might be nice to seek out those small high-street and corner shops, and take a look at how they're doing.

Photography is a portal through which we are transported to other worlds

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi all, i newbie in here and iam very like it join in this forum.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links