Theme: "Barns, Silos, & Farms"

This is a discussion on Theme: "Barns, Silos, & Farms" within the Weekly Themes forums, part of the PHOTO PROJECTS category; Peace......

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    dlw

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Peace...

dlw

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Solitude..

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I really like the barns in the snow. Wish we would get enough snow around here to get a few shots!

Sometimes I like the insides of the barns as much as the outside. This is what a tobacco barn looks like on the inside....the tobacco is hung in "rooms." Much of the lumber was cut by hand.

The outside....

dlw

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Sue, I would love to run away to Kentucky for about a week, just me and my camera. I've driven through many years ago before my camera days and remember how beautiful it was and the number of old barns and rural scenes was amazing!
    Hmmm, seems as though this is a pretty popular topic, wonder if the mods might consider a place for us barn junkies.. other than where my wife suggests! (since a certain mod also seems like a fan..hint, hint LOL)

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well.....we can ask. The worst thing they can do is say "no."

Attention Moderation Team -- (tap, tap, tap on the glass/clearing my throat)

Is it at all possible to have a permanent BARN topic? It seems to be VERY popular with the troops!

There, I asked! We'll wait for a response!

EDIT: There is an "Urban" section in the gallery. How about a "Rural" section?

dlw

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    OK, last one tonight, I promise! I've got a bit of cabin fever, my XTi is at Canon for repair and I'm trying so hard not to order a used camera body to keep my sanity...

Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well.....we can ask. The worst thing they can do is say "no."

Attention Moderation Team -- (tap, tap, tap on the glass/clearing my throat)

Is it at all possible to have a permanent BARN topic? It seems to be VERY popular with the troops!

There, I asked! We'll wait for a response!

EDIT: There is an "Urban" section in the gallery. How about a "Rural" section?
    I will speak to the powers that be about a Rural section. I always struggle putting the barns and run down things I find in the urban section. Sometimes I end up putting them in landscape. On my personal website I have an urban and a rural section so I'll let you all know what the concensus is!

On another note...only a few hours left to add your favorite barns, silos, farms, farm equipment. anything farming/ranch related! Add them while you can!
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks, Jen! After thinking a little, I think a "Rural" section might be a good direction to consider.

Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks for another great week!
    I love all of your work posted here!
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links