(Fashionable) Camera bag designed for women - where to buy?

This is a discussion on (Fashionable) Camera bag designed for women - where to buy? within the Wanted forums, part of the PHOTOFORUM MARKETPLACE category; Hello everyone! I'm visiting from out of the city, and I happened to watch a television program that featured a segment on camera bags targetted ...

Hello everyone!

I'm visiting from out of the city, and I happened to watch a television program that featured a segment on camera bags targetted at women. These bags basically look like any other ladies bag that you wear over the shoulder, except the interior is padded to hold a DSLR and a couple of lenses, plus other compartments to hold your wallet and any other items. They look sort of like this: http://www.iantan.net/2009/03/jack-n...mera-bags.html

I've tried googling retailers in HK that carry such bags, but I've been unsuccessful at doing so! The man the program had interviewed had said they were importing these bags, except they didn't provide any information as to who that retailer was!

If anyone knows of any places in Hong Kong that carry these bags, would you please reply back to this post? Many many thanks!

Happy holidays everyone!

-Hitomi

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    This really does not answer your question, BUT...I'm going to share a link to a site I recently discovered. I'm planning on saving some of my Christmas money and buying one of these for myself!

HERE

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links