Book Cover ART PHoto

This is a discussion on Book Cover ART PHoto within the Wanted forums, part of the PHOTOFORUM MARKETPLACE category; I noticed that there was a competition before asking people to design a book cover, I am at present writing a book and only yesterday ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I noticed that there was a competition before asking people to design a book cover, I am at present writing a book and only yesterday we were discussing a book cover and I would love it if someone out there could design something for me, I have a few ideas but not completely sure, I am too busy writing it for now so don't want to worry about that too, I cannot afford to pay anyone so this is just going to be for the people who are doing it for the love of it although of course their name will be used to acknowledge it as their art.

Anyone interested the book at present is called They are Good. it is a science fiction book, I am not going to say anymore about the book as I don't want to have obvious book covers, If people are stuck they can email me for ideas but one thing it can have but doesn;t have to is a young girl holding a baby, but this should not be the main focus..

I will post the winner once decided I will probably keep it going only for a couple of weeks as it will be going in very soon.

So anyone interested please enter by the end of April 2009 thank you

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links