Todays Visitor

This is a discussion on Todays Visitor within the Transportation forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; This old guy landed in the parking lot driveway this morning to take his old mum shopping. He was in and out in no time. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Todays Visitor

Todays Visitor

This old guy landed in the parking lot driveway this morning to take his old mum shopping. He was in and out in no time. Except for the hour it took to get his mum in the plane. It seems she didnt want to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Bynx; 05-31-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    Keith Jackson, Jerry_ and jackp like this.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Love it! I think that the first one shows the perspective best. I only say that because I spent a little time around some planes yesterday. I will create a thread later today when I get my pictures sorted.
    Disclaimer: I am not a professional so please take all comments with a grain of salt and consider the source.

Stupid photo blog that I had to make for my college photography class: My Stupid Photo Blog

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I am also interested with airplane and the one that really got me is Mitsubishi A6M

cool concept
    Orlando Wedding Photographer William Arthur Photography

PHOTO EDITING OK

Todays Visitor

Nice scenery

How did you get the propeller look to move on the first one?

I flicked the prop with my finger and quickly clicked the shutter with remote. I had to play with the camera settings to get the amount of blurred blades I wanted.
    Jerry_ likes this.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hello Bynx,

Sorry but I am bit confused what this shot is related to? Can you please explain me?

Quote Originally Posted by Roshni View Post
    Hello Bynx,

Sorry but I am bit confused what this shot is related to? Can you please explain me?
    The technique is called Forced Perspective. The small toy plane looks much larger because it is closer to the camera than the background. By shooting it like this the plane looks more like a real plane than the toy one as you can see in the giveaway shot when I reached in and held the plane in my hand. Shots 1 and 2 are the illusion. Shot 3 is the real thing. Its relation to the section is that the plane is a form of transportation.
    Last edited by Bynx; 07-20-2017 at 02:04 PM.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
    The technique is called Forced Perspective. The small toy plane looks much larger because it is closer to the camera than the background. By shooting it like this the plane looks more like a real plane than the toy one as you can see in the giveaway shot when I reached in and held the plane in my hand. Shots 1 and 2 are the illusion. Shot 3 is the real thing. Its relation to the section is that the plane is a form of transportation.
    Ohh Now I got the idea about this picture clearly. Well, thanks for the information.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Just an observation - The shadow under the wings are darker and the edges crisper than the shadows under the cars. If the wings are higher than the cars, then the shadows should be less defined under the plane. Possibly PS to add some blur to the shadow.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links