Red Bull Global Rallycross

This is a discussion on Red Bull Global Rallycross within the Sports forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I managed to make it to the DC race for this series last year and of course, since we really enjoyed it, they aren't coming ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Red Bull Global Rallycross

I managed to make it to the DC race for this series last year and of course, since we really enjoyed it, they aren't coming back to DC this year. If you enjoy racing and getting up close and personal with the drivers, crews, and cars, this is the series for you. Most, if not all, of the events have open pits so that you can walk back there and check out what is going on and get some great pictures. They also hold autograph sessions for those who are interested in that kind of thing. Think of how cool it would be to take a picture of a driver at day 1 of an event and have him autograph it for you the next day.

Name:  DSC_9546.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  202.8 KB

During practice, you can walk through the pits and get up close with them.

Name:  DSC_9714_mod.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  178.8 KB

What other sport can you get this close to the cars?

Name:  DSC_9498.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  198.7 KB

You do have to be careful while walking through the pits since they are driving around in there

Name:  DSC_9452_mod.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  290.4 KB

Name:  DSC_9418_mod.jpg
Size:  190.2 KB

Name:  DSC_9390.jpg
Size:  179.4 KB

After the last race we were headed out of the track and I learned why they always say not to put your camera away until you are back at your car. I had to wait as they towed the car of the winner by me to the stage.

Name:  DSC_2380.jpg
Size:  197.8 KB

Do you think that he was happy about winning the race? I just missed my chance at being on national TV since I was just out of the shot.

Name:  DSC_2393.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  201.9 KB

For some reason these are posted out of order, but one of the high points of the race circuit is the dirt section and the jump.

Name:  DSC_1070.jpg
Size:  172.5 KB

Name:  DSC_9827.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  174.4 KB
    Disclaimer: I am not a professional so please take all comments with a grain of salt and consider the source.

Stupid photo blog that I had to make for my college photography class: My Stupid Photo Blog

Love the timing on the shots with the cars in the air

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links