mountain bike BIG DIRT JUMPS

This is a discussion on mountain bike BIG DIRT JUMPS within the Sports forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; i was at the local dirt jumps with some friends unfortunetly i fell off my bike and done me self a injury so i just ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    i was at the local dirt jumps with some friends unfortunetly i fell off my bike and done me self a injury so i just took photos for the rest of the after noon let me no what you thing

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Hey Richard, pretty cool action shots! You really captured the motion.

Sorry you got injured!

Too bad the sun wasn't on your side for some of these shots....looks like it was really bright out.....
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    thanks yer the sun was not to nice to me but at least it was dry i think ill touch them up on photoshop at some point as i hav fractured my ancle not gone be on my bike for a few weeks

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links