Complete Relaxation

This is a discussion on Complete Relaxation within the Rural Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Let me know what you think and what I need to improve on...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Let me know what you think and what I need to improve on

Nikon D5100
    Nikkor AF-S 70-300mm 1:4.5-5.6 G

Visit my website
    web.me.com/pradio068

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hey there,

To improve there seems to be a sun spot on the bottom middle spot on the picture which could be cloned out. The sky and trees look a little washed out. To fix this this could just mean shooting at a different time of day when the sun isnt so harsh and it will help to bring out some colours. I think the composition is nice and I like the angle. Keep them coming!
    The photographer formally known as "soul_blazer"

Minolta x-700
    Canon T1i
    Canon 70-300mm

Honest and open critique/criticism is always apreciated

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Braden M View Post
    Hey there,

To improve there seems to be a sun spot on the bottom middle spot on the picture which could be cloned out. The sky and trees look a little washed out. To fix this this could just mean shooting at a different time of day when the sun isnt so harsh and it will help to bring out some colours. I think the composition is nice and I like the angle. Keep them coming!
    Thank you for your input, I am trying to get better with photoshop. Let me know if this is an improvement at all.

Nikon D5100
    Nikkor AF-S 70-300mm 1:4.5-5.6 G

Visit my website
    web.me.com/pradio068

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Yep I think it's a bit of an improvement but there are some issues still. The direct middle of the frame seems to have a fog over it. This is still just probably due to the harsh light and it will be hard to fix until you really know what you are doing with photoshop. You can try to do a bit of an overlay to help bring back a bit deeper blue in the sky. You could also mess around with black and white or a different tone in the picture to help and try to mask some of the issues. If you can get out and shoot it again in the "golden hour" you will get much better results I think.
    The photographer formally known as "soul_blazer"

Minolta x-700
    Canon T1i
    Canon 70-300mm

Honest and open critique/criticism is always apreciated

PHOTO EDITING OK
    with backlight is probably have this effect of flare in picture. Is a dificult situation.
    Composition and colors are very good.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links