Understanding the Histogram

This is a discussion on Understanding the Histogram within the Post-Processing forums, part of the Photography Tips category; Originally Posted by twinkle_turnip I think right now we're about where Ansel Adams was before the zone system Well I KNOW I'm where Ansel Adams ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkle_turnip View Post
    I think right now we're about where Ansel Adams was before the zone system

Well I KNOW I'm where Ansel Adams was before the zone system.............Best Studio/Ansel Adams Gallery can be seen from where I work
    Get OUT and SHOOT Y'ALL...........Sitting at the 'puter don't make better photos!!!!!!

Some of my crappy photography on FLICKR

PHOTO EDITING OK
    LMAO! I didn't want to imply that I was on par with Adams! I'm not. That was a typo (or a freudian slip... i didn't think I was that egotistical)

And it seems like the enlargers know I've abandoned them and are taking retaliation every time I try to mend my relationship.
    bear with me. i don't have an escape button...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkle_turnip View Post
    LMAO! I didn't want to imply that I was on par with Adams! I'm not. That was a typo (or a freudian slip... i didn't think I was that egotistical)

And it seems like the enlargers know I've abandoned them and are taking retaliation every time I try to mend my relationship.

I was talking about physical location. Nothing to do with my skills. I live in Yosemite.
    Get OUT and SHOOT Y'ALL...........Sitting at the 'puter don't make better photos!!!!!!

Some of my crappy photography on FLICKR

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links