Retouching

This is a discussion on Retouching within the Post-Processing forums, part of the Photography Tips category; Retouching tutorial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwtuG107ack&hd=1...

Thread: Retouching

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

PHOTO EDITING OK
    You're really good! I don't care enough to do what you do but for those who do care enough, it would probably be helpful to go into more detail. I doubt that your process came easily to you and there would be some desire to be somewhat obscure so that others would have some difficulty doing it so well. Offering knowledge of your expertise free on the web is, I think, very generous; but I think (I didn't look at your other offerings) you might be able to make some profit by publishing a book with more, complete, explanation and information.

The interrupted YouTube download is frustrating.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by marionet View Post
    You're really good! I don't care enough to do what you do but for those who do care enough, it would probably be helpful to go into more detail. I doubt that your process came easily to you and there would be some desire to be somewhat obscure so that others would have some difficulty doing it so well. Offering knowledge of your expertise free on the web is, I think, very generous; but I think (I didn't look at your other offerings) you might be able to make some profit by publishing a book with more, complete, explanation and information.

The interrupted YouTube download is frustrating.
    I'd love to go into more detail. The only thing really holding me back is YouTube's time limit of 10 minutes.

excellent tips thanks!
    All pictures I post can be viewed in high-res detail at my album sites below -
    Photobucket Albums | My Panoramio Sets
    Nikon D3000, 55-200mm VR Nikkor, 18-55mm VR Nikkor, vivitar df340zn

phil

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links