Signature Stamp

This is a discussion on Signature Stamp within the Post-Processing forums, part of the Photography Tips category; I have Photoshop Elements 7, Does anyone know if this program allows me to add a signature stamp to my photos? Or is that feature ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signature Stamp

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I have Photoshop Elements 7, Does anyone know if this program allows me to add a signature stamp to my photos? Or is that feature just in the full version or is there another program I should use? Thanks for your help in advance.
    Nikon user

Please visit my smugmug site!
    http://chadslaterphotography.smugmug.com/[/url]

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right" - Robert Hunter

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I have done it with PSE5, so I would assume that it is possible in PSE7. I'm actually updating to PSE7 later today/tomorrow. So once I do, and have played with the software a little, I'll come back and let you know how I managed it.

Of course, I'm sure somebody else will have already explained the process to you by then, but it's the thought that counts.... right?
    Acid Recruit (Adam)
    [Nikon D60 | Nikon 18-55mm | Nikon 70-300mm]

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I have done it with PSE5, so I would assume that it is possible in PSE7. I'm actually updating to PSE7 later today/tomorrow. So once I do, and have played with the software a little, I'll come back and let you know how I managed it.

Of course, I'm sure somebody else will have already explained the process to you by then, but it's the thought that counts.... right?
    Thanks for responding! How do you currently do it in PSE5? ( I would assume it is similiar)
    Nikon user

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right" - Robert Hunter

PHOTO EDITING OK
    It's simple enough. Open a new transparent file, create whatever you want your stamp to look like, then from the Edit menu select define pattern.

Now when you look at you pattern stamps you should see it in there. There is an option to save new patterns to any set that already exists or you can save the pattern to a new set!
    Acid Recruit (Adam)

Naomi
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I can't wait to try this. I'm starting my HS Senior business this week and that will come in quit handy. Thanks Acid Recruit
    www.studiobphotography.vpweb.com

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Your very welcome. Let me know if I given clear enough/correct directions.
    Acid Recruit (Adam)

88 miles per hour!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I use Watermark Factory. It's easy and does batch processing. Is this what you mean by "signature"?
    Nikon D40x | 18-55mm /3.5-5.6 | 55-200mm /4-5.6 | 35mm /1.8
    deviantART | Flickr

Naomi
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I gave it a try last night. But can't get it to make it small, I tried everything. Is there a step that you possible forgot? If not I'll keep trying, maybe I'm missing something. Thanks
    www.studiobphotography.vpweb.com

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I gave it a try last night. But can't get it to make it small, I tried everything. Is there a step that you possible forgot? If not I'll keep trying, maybe I'm missing something. Thanks
    Herein lies the problem with the method I've demonstrated. As far as I can tell there is no way to reduce the size of the stamp. Instead you have to create the stamp the size you want it to appear on the final products. For the stamp you can see on most of my shots (which looks like this c[ajs]) I used a size 20 font.... I think.

Sorry I forgot to mention that the first time around, it probably would have saved you a headache.
    Acid Recruit (Adam)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I use Watermark Factory. It's easy and does batch processing. Is this what you mean by "signature"?
    Yes, Watermark would be the proper word. Thanks.
    Nikon user

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links