"Pets & Pals" Photo Contest

This is a discussion on "Pets & Pals" Photo Contest within the Photography News and Views forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; I see lots of pet love being expressed in photographs on Photoforum.com. Much of the photography is very good and novel. I published a story ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I see lots of pet love being expressed in photographs on Photoforum.com. Much of the photography is very good and novel. I published a story yesterday for the Portland Metro Photographic News that seems ideal for the forum's pet photographers -- and there are cash prizes available.

The photo contest is called "Pets & Pals". The sponsor of the contest is American Humane. Click HERE to read the story. It would be nice to see someone from Photoforum place in this contest.

Interestingly, American Humane is the non-profit organization responsible for those notices you see in movies and television shows saying, "No animal was harmed in the making of this production."

If you decide to enter, I wish you the best of luck. What's the worst that can happen? You don't win. But you'll enjoy being part of the event. Let us know about your experience and how you did.

Hub
    "There was once a time when Ansel Adams knew nothing about photography. There's hope for all of us."
    Visit Hub's Photo Educational & News Sites

Hub's Camera -- For the beginning DLSR User
    Hub's iDarkroom -- For starting in the digital darkroom
    Hub's Photo Tips -- General Tips for beginning DLSR User
    Hub's Visionary Photographers -- Images and words of wisdom from today's elite photographers
    Hub's Rising Stars of Photography -- Promoting the art and careers of today's emerging photographers
    The Portland Metro Photographic News -- All Things Photographic in Oregon and Washington

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanks for the info Hub. I'll definitely enter some of my work!
    Acid Recruit (Adam)
    [Nikon D60 | Nikon 18-55mm | Nikon 70-300mm]

PHOTO EDITING OK
    You're certainly welcome. Be sure to keep us updated.

Hub
    "There was once a time when Ansel Adams knew nothing about photography. There's hope for all of us."
    Visit Hub's Photo Educational & News Sites

Hub's Camera -- For the beginning DLSR User
    Hub's iDarkroom -- For starting in the digital darkroom
    Hub's Photo Tips -- General Tips for beginning DLSR User
    Hub's Visionary Photographers -- Images and words of wisdom from today's elite photographers
    Hub's Rising Stars of Photography -- Promoting the art and careers of today's emerging photographers
    The Portland Metro Photographic News -- All Things Photographic in Oregon and Washington

Proud Nikon Shooter
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Cool contest, I will throw my hat into the ring.
    Steve

Never complain, Never explain. Learn it, live it

Our blog
    Our website
    My gear list

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links