World Wide Photo Walk

This is a discussion on World Wide Photo Walk within the Photography News and Views forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; For those of you who follow Scott Kelby on the web, you may have heard that they just announced the 2nd annual World Wide Photo ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

For those of you who follow Scott Kelby on the web, you may have heard that they just announced the 2nd annual World Wide Photo Walk for July 18th. http://worldwidephotowalk.com/

For those that haven't heard of it, itís a social photography event where photographers get together, usually in a downtown area or trendy section of town, to walk around, shoot photos, and generally have fun with other photographers. There's no cost, you don't buy anything, its just an organized meet-up to get together and take pictures. They have them all over the country (and the world, hence the name) so there is probably one near your are.

I did the Philadelphia one last year and it was fun. I signed up for the Wilmington, DE one this year.

Anyone else planning on participating?
    Olympus E-30 & E-520 ~ 14-42mm ~ 50 - 200mm ~ OM 50mm f/1.8 ~ Sigma 18 - 50mm f2.8

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Sounds like fun. There's one very close to me. I'll be looking into it.

ďTry and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.Ē
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Oh man, there isn't one planned in Seattle or west Michigan yet!
    Acid Recruit (Adam)
    [Nikon D60 | Nikon 18-55mm | Nikon 70-300mm]

PHOTO EDITING OK
    looking forward to meeting some of you people there.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links