Yuri Arcurs: Cannon 1DS Mark III Vs. Nikon D3x...

This is a discussion on Yuri Arcurs: Cannon 1DS Mark III Vs. Nikon D3x... within the Photography News and Views forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Yuri is like the Stock Photography Celeb. He is Sponsored by Hasselblad so he shoots Studio Stuff with the HD3-II and most other stuff with ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Yuri is like the Stock Photography Celeb. He is Sponsored by Hasselblad so he shoots Studio Stuff with the HD3-II and most other stuff with a Cannon 1DS Mark III. Now he picked up a Nikon D3x and compares them.

Read Here...
    http://www.arcurs.com/clash-of-the-titans-...n-d3x-for-stock

Looks like the Cannon is going to get replaced

"Formally, I would shoot most things on my Hassy and move down to my Canon when shooting subject material that required flexibility or that was fast moving. Now that Iíve met the Nikon, this will change for sure. I plan for my basic setup going forward to be: Hasselblad for studio and high-resolution stuff and Nikon for the rest."
    Equipment: Nikon D60 (18-55 & 55-200 Nikkor Vr Lenses) Yongnuo PT-04TM Triggers, a Quantaray 900WA, 2 Yongnuo YN 460 Mk II's, 2 Flash Stands, Umbrellas and a 16" Softbox.
    My Flickr
    MySpace

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Interesting - wish I had the money to buy either

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Interesting - wish I had the money to buy either
    Probably not in this lifetime...

ďTry and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.Ē
    (Albert Einstein)

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links