Phase One Delivers Unprecedented Creative Options for Pro Photographers

This is a discussion on Phase One Delivers Unprecedented Creative Options for Pro Photographers within the Photography News and Views forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; COLOGNE, GERMANY, Sep 23, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- PHOTOKINA 2008 -- Phase One today introduces pioneering advances in medium format digital photography that ...

Administrator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    COLOGNE, GERMANY, Sep 23, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- PHOTOKINA 2008 -- Phase One today introduces pioneering advances in medium format digital photography that offer professional photographers more opportunity to perfect the moment of image capture, and reduce post processing work..more
    Admin

Read the article with interest, but if the price they're offiering it at in $US dollars, it's a little rich form my blood. Perhaps in a year or two when other companies try to duplicate it. Or I can add it to my wish list.

Photographer of sorts
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I've been waiting impatiently for Capture One Pro version 4 for a while now. I've used version 3 for years and it is simply the best RAW conversion software money can buy. Nothing else comes even vaguely close for colour accuracy.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    In the article the paragraph on pricing stated:

"Phase One P 65+ digital camera systems are expected in Q4 2008. The P 65+ digital back starts at 39,900 USD, 29.990 EUR; the P 65+ camera system starts at 41,990 USD, 31.990 EUR."

I know our economy is bad but does it now take ~40,000 USD to buy 30 EUR ?
    John B

Photographer of sorts
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    In the article the paragraph on pricing stated:

"Phase One P 65+ digital camera systems are expected in Q4 2008. The P 65+ digital back starts at 39,900 USD, 29.990 EUR; the P 65+ camera system starts at 41,990 USD, 31.990 EUR."

I know our economy is bad but does it now take ~40,000 USD to buy 30 EUR ?
    In large parts of Europe (not the UK) it is common to use the period as a thousands separator and the comma as the decimal point. I presume they are catering to that.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I hope so - otherwise that is one hell of a difference. I've been happy with DPP for my conversion and global changes but I'll have to look at the Capture One program since you endorse it.
    John B

Photographer of sorts
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Heh, if I could buy a Phase One P65+ medium format digital camera for 32 Euros I'd be on the nearest ferry to La Belle France before you could blink

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links