DEMF - Movement 2008

This is a discussion on DEMF - Movement 2008 within the Photography News and Views forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; [attachmentid=16480] [attachmentid=16481] DEMF was great. Tons of people all getting along and enjoying music. I only took my camera for Sat. and one dj's set ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PHOTO EDITING OK
    [attachmentid=16480]

[attachmentid=16481]

DEMF was great. Tons of people all getting along and enjoying music. I only took my camera for Sat. and one dj's set on sunday morning. The rest of the time I was kind of scared that it was going to rain.

There were so many different types of people of all races, nationalities, ages and social circles. They all came together to view Detroit's best Techno as well as the sounds of House, Drum and Bass and even Trance. Quite the experience. A little bit of something for everyone!

The picture of the festival from up in the air was taken from my hotel room window. Was a great festival. My favorite was the Pioneer Pro Stage with the banging jungle on Monday.

Geeze what a weekend, great fun but im glad its over. Well, im glad i made it through anyway lol!

There are some other photos in the weekly "Movement" thread. Check em out if you get a chance!

As always, any critique (good or bad) is welcome!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links