Photography Exhibition

This is a discussion on Photography Exhibition within the Photography News and Views forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; It's true! I'm having my first exhibition on January 28th at The Black Sheep in Wallaceburg Ontario Canada. I'm sure nobody even knows where it ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    It's true! I'm having my first exhibition on January 28th at The Black Sheep in Wallaceburg Ontario Canada. I'm sure nobody even knows where it is, but I thought I'd tell you all! I'm so excited, I can't wait! I am donating a portion of my proceeds to Lambton Family Initiative, which educates people that have loved ones with mental illnesses.

Pretty cool eh? I'm so excited! I love how all these great opportunities just pop into my life!

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Congrats Laura.
    How did this opportunity present itself to you?
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Congratulations! Can you share with us a sample of the pieces you plan to exhibit?

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Way to go, Laura! Let us know how it goes!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks Jen! I used to work at the Black Sheep a couple summers ago. Then I found out they hold art exhibitions there and asked my old boss about it. She loved the idea and is very excited! I'm so extatic! Can't wait!

Sue> Thanks! I don't know which ones to exhibit, that's my problem! I'm going to use my big binder with lots of photos just for people to see, but I need some in frames to put up for sale. Not sure which ones yet! Once I figure some out I'll post them to show!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks Dane! If anyone is close, your more than welcome to come lol!

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Laura - thats wonderful news - I bet you are so excited. Lets have some pics of the exhibition too - I love good news

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    =D I'll try to get my bf to get pics of the exhibition!

If ANYONE has any suggestions of any photos you've seen on PF that I should put up in the exhibition, please let me know! I'd like to know what the world loves, so I'll end up selling photos!

I'm also going to have a guestbook.. yee haw!

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links