Filters and meters

This is a discussion on Filters and meters within the Photography Discussion forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Please don't turn this into a thread about Lightroom and Photoshop being better than filters I have owned my Weston Euromaster meter sine it was ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

Filters and meters

Please don't turn this into a thread about Lightroom and Photoshop being better than filters

I have owned my Weston Euromaster meter sine it was new in the 70s, and I still use it, and it works perfectly ....... why

Well, I have recently got back into Landscapes, having always shot sports, the last time I used filters was on my Pentax 645 film and Cokin

I have a number of LEE filters, and what many don't realize is that you need to meter first, set the exposure, then place filers on the camera and set up the shot by which time lighting can change considerably. With a hand held meter you place the filters on the camera, set up the shot THEN meter and set exposure

Silmples

(the Weston Euro Master was so called when we joined the European community in 1972)

.Name:  Dscn0464.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  236.3 KB

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links