DSLR vs. Mirrorless Cameras, Which one is better?

This is a discussion on DSLR vs. Mirrorless Cameras, Which one is better? within the Photography Discussion forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; I have seen some of the discussions on this. So what you actually prefer between DSLR and Mirrorless Camera?...

PHOTO EDITING OK

DSLR vs. Mirrorless Cameras, Which one is better?

I have seen some of the discussions on this. So what you actually prefer between DSLR and Mirrorless Camera?

I would have to presume that mirrorless cameras would give a better sharper image because there is no clunky mirror slamming against the body causing some bit of shake. Another benefit is the size. Mirrorless camera bodies are much smaller than the dslr. The body of both kinds of camera are just there to enclose the sensor and to hold the lens, and what gives the quality image is the quality of the glass in the lens. I imagine that dslr's are hanging on as much as they are, because of the tenacity of people who prefer what has been as compared to what will some day be all there is. Mirrorless is the future.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
    I would have to presume that mirrorless cameras would give a better sharper image because there is no clunky mirror slamming against the body causing some bit of shake. Another benefit is the size. Mirrorless camera bodies are much smaller than the dslr. The body of both kinds of camera are just there to enclose the sensor and to hold the lens, and what gives the quality image is the quality of the glass in the lens. I imagine that dslr's are hanging on as much as they are, because of the tenacity of people who prefer what has been as compared to what will some day be all there is. Mirrorless is the future.
    Thank you for sharing your idea.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
    Correct, and other than this, Mirrorless provides a sharper image which is available with Canon, Nikon, Sony and much more.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I prefer mirror less camera because it provides a sharper picture which is very important for any beautiful picture. So my choice is Mirror less camera over DSLR.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I would say that choice between DSLR and mirrorless would depend on the preferences or requirements that you have with the image.

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Good Question, I prefer mirror less camera because it provides sharper and alluring picture. It is very suitable for any photographer to capture beautiful and glorious pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshni View Post
    I would say that choice between DSLR and mirrorless would depend on the preferences or requirements that you have with the image.
    So if I want to hang the picture in the living room, would you suggest mirrorless. But if it was going in the bedroom, DSLR? What if I just want to put it in a photo album, mirrorless or DSLR?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvmitraphotography View Post
    I prefer mirror less camera because it provides a sharper picture which is very important for any beautiful picture. So my choice is Mirror less camera over DSLR.
    Thank you so much for sharing your effective idea!

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links