Need suggestions

This is a discussion on Need suggestions within the Photography Discussion forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Doing an "escape from an institution" shoot We were thinking of a hospital gown for the model to wear, and the model was going to ...

Equipment
    Canon EOS 50D, Sigma 18mm - 50mm f/2.8 EX DC, Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS , Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, MacBook Pro
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Doing an "escape from an institution" shoot

We were thinking of a hospital gown for the model to wear, and the model was going to get one however she was not able to. I found some online but it would never get here on time (the shoot is Tuesday). Does anyone have any ideas on where i could find a hospital gown or something close? any other ideas of what a patient in an institution would wear? We are thinking more of a mental institution look.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Proud Nikon Shooter
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Does anyone have any ideas on where i could find a hospital gown or something close?
    Look for a medical supply store. Most larger cities have one or more. Also call around to the local colleges to find which one has a medical program. They will have a place that they shop at.
    Steve

Never complain, Never explain. Learn it, live it

Our blog
    Our website
    My gear list

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links