365 Pictures.. a picture a day

This is a discussion on 365 Pictures.. a picture a day within the Photography Discussion forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Has anyone ever tried this? when I first started researching photography I noticed that some people did something like this. They'd take a picture a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Has anyone ever tried this? when I first started researching photography I noticed that some people did something like this. They'd take a picture a day, I thought it was a pretty cool idea and I was just curious if anyone on here has ever given it a try

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I know that emptybee had a project like this on his FLICKR site: http://flickr.com/photos/emptybee/se...7600441973104/
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Oh too cool! Thanks for the link!!

i'm a photo fanatic. :]
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    haha, well i could try it, but i would fail.
    lol, well i take one picure a day, plus like 100.
    haha i cant just take 1 a day.
    xxdeebeexx

You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I always say I'm gonna start tomorrow......

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I always say I'm gonna start tomorrow......

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Brianna I don't think it matters how many pictures a day you take as long as you take at least one

I was thinking about doing this, so it doesn't matter when you start? I mean you could begin in the middle of August and it wouldn't matter? lol, stupid questions I know but I dunno if there are any rules

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Brianna I don't think it matters how many pictures a day you take as long as you take at least one

I was thinking about doing this, so it doesn't matter when you start? I mean you could begin in the middle of August and it wouldn't matter? lol, stupid questions I know but I dunno if there are any rules
    Are you considering this as a personal challenge? If so, I think it could be started anytime you are ready. I have noticed a lot of photographers starting their personal challenge at the start of a new year but think that's just like a "New Year's Resolution" not a hard and fast rule.

A Picture A Day Set Hopefully I've attached a link to a "Photo a Day" site that I view. The concept fascinates me.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanks so much Sue! Its definately a personal challenge so I think I'm going to start this soon

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Good luck to you. Post 'em on flickr so we can view them and keep up with your progress.

I would start right along with you, but (my current excuse) we are getting ready to move. Maybe when we get moved it could be a cool way of exploring my new surroundings!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links