Who does your printing?

This is a discussion on Who does your printing? within the Photo Printing forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; For all you people who sit at a desk and edit your images. Who do your send you images off to to get prints? My ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AphPhoto

Thread: Who does your printing?

PHOTO EDITING OK

Who does your printing?

For all you people who sit at a desk and edit your images. Who do your send you images off to to get prints? My self, I send them to Sams club and pick them up in a few hours but were talking about a dozen pics or so. But what about you folks who shoot weddings or family portraits? Who does your prints?
    mfosteri likes this.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    For printing your favorite photos, canvas printing can be better, reliable and cheaper option.Photos printed on canvas gives an amazing and real visual effects to the photos. This photo printing and also editing is done by the professionals. You can search for many canvas printing companies online.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Well one of my friends takes the responsibility of edit and prints my photos, he is a graphic designer. As I know he uses a HP photo printer for his printing job.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Recently I bought a HP Photosmart 7510 All-in-One Printer, it’s quite expensive. I design and print photos by myself

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    the only film I shoot is a Pentax auto 110 super, and I order the 110 film from lomography.com and send it to Dwayne, A trusted name in photo processing for over 50 years - Dwayne's Photo for developing and printing.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    For printing the photos you have to be sure that the good printer is used. As you know that now days digital printing is preffered over the tradition printing because it is cheap, less time consuming and provide you the option of printing your photographs with more color options. Good printers use quality printing paper material specially for photographs so you should choose your printer wisely when you have photographs to be printed in bulk because if you are paying good, you should not compromise with the quality.

Digital Printing Press in London

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Finding the right printing company can be tedious. There are many things that need to be considered when you are thinking about outsourcing your printing needs to a print shop. The main decision that needs to be made is whether you use an online or local printer. There are benefits that are associated with each as well as different costs.
    Last edited by janiceable; 03-23-2013 at 12:41 AM.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links