Photo printer

This is a discussion on Photo printer within the Photo Printing forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Hey, I am looking for a photo printer, i've looked around on the web and other forums but i still don't know what's the best ...

Thread: Photo printer

Hey,
    I am looking for a photo printer, i've looked around on the web and other forums but i still don't know what's the best choice.

-my budget is 250 euro
    -quality is the only thing that matters, i dont care about noise or time.
    -what i want to print are high quality photoshop documents

So the highest quality printer for 250 euro or less is what i want.

thanks =)

Any advice?

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I guess Epson 1400 is the best at that price as it can print 13 inch wide. I think this is the highest quality possible at that price. If you don't need 13 inch wide than Epson Artisan 50 is the same quality but much lower price.
    David Ngo
    Olympus C7070WZ + Metz 48 AF-1 + Photoshop CS2

PHOTO EDITING OK
    friend, simply you can visit CYBERCAFE and find online photo printer services. There you can see many photo printer service provider available. you can choose according your budget..........

PHOTO EDITING OK
    well, i can share with u my experience with the printers, so that i work in this area.
    In the price that u said (250 euros) u can buy a lots of tipes of printers, in this price i buy a Brother MFC Serie, that can print an A3++ sheets.
    Wherever the printer is it have to be a ink-jet one, for printing photos or high quality photoshop documents.
    Beside the printer, u have to know that an important factor in the moment of printing high quality photoshop documents is the sheet. It can be Pearl photoSheet, satin or silk.

Pluses: U have a home-printer
    Minuses: The 4 inks "flyes" in 20 sheets A3++ (one bottle cost 14 euros).

If u have a lots of high quality photoshop documents to print, my advise is: look for a printer-shop, and ask wats the price of printing your documents in a plotter in 12 colors. This is the best quality printer, but the price of this printer is at least 3.000 euros.

Hope i can help.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I think Canon or Epson printer can be the best option for get getting quality printing within your budget. Their inkjet cartridges are also avaliable at reasonable rate. These printers provides quality and warranty of their product.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Most of the printing companies are using digital printers now days and the best example is Epson no doubt!! This is the printer which fulfill all your requirements of digital printing but still if you want to look for the best you can research on Google.

Postcard Printing

PHOTO EDITING OK
    the professional photo printer is the answer. There are available more affordable types which beginner photographers are able to use to print their photos, but a majority of expert photographers would rather spend a bit more in order to print high quality glossy photographs at bigger sizes.
    Last edited by janiceable; 03-23-2013 at 12:39 AM.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    might look at a Epson R2880

PHOTO EDITING OK
    There are many types of photo printer that available these days. All you have to do is try to try to search to the internet or make a referral for what is the best for way to choosing the Photo printer.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links