Custom Poster Printing

This is a discussion on Custom Poster Printing within the Photo Printing forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Hi everyone, I hope I am not abusing by posting.... I just wanted to offer our custom poster printing services. We print on high quality ...

Hi everyone, I hope I am not abusing by posting....

I just wanted to offer our custom poster printing services. We print on high quality paper with UV resistant inks. We print at 2400dpi, and can print any length by 52" and smaller. We pride ourselves in high quality and great customer service.

I have listed some example prices below (everyday pricing).

24" X 36" = $19.92
    36" X 48" = $39.84

And yes we can print your pano the size you ask for without cropping.

You can upload your pics on the site or email us directly. The site is set up for USA customers, but we do ship anywhere when a customer pays with paypal or google checkout (email us directly).

The site is pretty new, I would love to hear any feedback or suggested services you would like us to offer.

Thanks again-
    Ross
    Ross@snapposter.com
    Beth@snapposter.com

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Most of the poster printing companies provide affordable poster printing services using the same state-of-the-art poster printing facilities and techniques they use for other poster print production needs. These companies can design and create poster prints at affordable prices, without affecting the aura and image of the poster print. The only difference is that for affordable poster printing, they use printing machines with low set up cost and inexpensive printing materials and inks.
    Last edited by janiceable; 03-23-2013 at 12:52 AM.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links