Can you suggest any cloud-based photo-editing tool?

This is a discussion on Can you suggest any cloud-based photo-editing tool? within the Photo Editing & Image Management forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; I dont want to upload/download any image from my computer, and i want all of this to happen in the cloud. Is it possible, if ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Can you suggest any cloud-based photo-editing tool?

I dont want to upload/download any image from my computer, and i want all of this to happen in the cloud. Is it possible, if so which photo editor need to use for this?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I am still using locally installed software, but my daughter is using for her needs (mostly) Pixlr.

While she is happy with the results she gets, her processing is different from mine.

My impression is that cloud based software doesn't yet provide as much features as locally installed software - but this may change with time.

If you google for "cloud based photo editing" you will also find some sites which compare different solutions.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_ View Post
    I am still using locally installed software, but my daughter is using for her needs (mostly) Pixlr.

While she is happy with the results she gets, her processing is different from mine.

My impression is that cloud based software doesn't yet provide as much features as locally installed software - but this may change with time.

If you google for "cloud based photo editing" you will also find some sites which compare different solutions.
    I am also using locally installed software and just heard about the cloud based software so was just asking about it. Anyway thank you for sharing your suggestion.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links