What this kind of effect called in Photoshop?

This is a discussion on What this kind of effect called in Photoshop? within the Photo Editing & Image Management forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; I have just made this editing following a tutorial, but i dont know actually what this editing task call. Can anyone tell me what this ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What this kind of effect called in Photoshop?

PHOTO EDITING OK

What this kind of effect called in Photoshop?

I have just made this editing following a tutorial, but i dont know actually what this editing task call. Can anyone tell me what this editing call?

Name:  jewelry_061_lowres.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  370.4 KBName:  jewelry_061_lowres.png
Views: 241
Size:  363.2 KB
    adam32 likes this.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    If you are asking about the black and white conversion that is selective coloring. If you're asking about the overall treatment to the model, thats a somewhat over processed skin smoothing technique that results in somewhat plastic looking skin.

Posting a link to the tutorial would help.
    Does anyone know of photography forum's that people Actually reply/comment to postings???

Yep Selective color is what you are talking about. It was really big in the states back in 2008.
    Orlando Wedding Photographer William Arthur Photography

Equipment
    Canon D600
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    It isn't the effect, it is necessary to allocate part of the photo in which you are going to change the color. Besides Photoshop I used a lot of effects from All effects - PhotoFunia: Free pic editor online with library of picture effects & photo filters for all photos. For example this one.
    Name:  1m4o6xw_r.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  2.1 KB
    jannatul18 likes this.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    You won’t believe how these Indian men and women are getting fairer in just 14 days. They look fairer than they ever did in their lives! Many have tried to discover their secret: is it chemical peels, laser treatment, or just good lighting?
    The truth is much simpler (and cheaper!) than that. It isn't their makeup that's causing them to look 5 shades fairer. After many years of trying, our sources finally uncover the truth behind the skin-whitening secret that has taken Bollywood by storm - and it's one that clever men and women around the world have been secretly using too.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by decyjohn View Post
    You won’t believe how these Indian men and women are getting fairer in just 14 days. They look fairer than they ever did in their lives! Many have tried to discover their secret: is it chemical peels, laser treatment, or just good lighting?
    The truth is much simpler (and cheaper!) than that. It isn't their makeup that's causing them to look 5 shades fairer. After many years of trying, our sources finally uncover the truth behind the skin-whitening secret that has taken Bollywood by storm - and it's one that clever men and women around the world have been secretly using too.
    What are you talking about dude!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaisa View Post
    It isn't the effect, it is necessary to allocate part of the photo in which you are going to change the color. Besides Photoshop I used a lot of effects from All effects - PhotoFunia: Free pic editor online with library of picture effects & photo filters for all photos. For example this one.
    Name:  1m4o6xw_r.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  2.1 KB
    Hey Yaisa, just checked out your works, its brilliant

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_S View Post
    If you are asking about the black and white conversion that is selective coloring. If you're asking about the overall treatment to the model, thats a somewhat over processed skin smoothing technique that results in somewhat plastic looking skin.

Posting a link to the tutorial would help.
    Thank you for the reply and now I got it. Its just keeping a specific portion remain in one color and apply dissaurate to remaining portion.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by coeywong88 View Post
    beauty!
    Beauty what?

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links