What this kind of effect called in Photoshop?

This is a discussion on What this kind of effect called in Photoshop? within the Photo Editing & Image Management forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; I am talking about photoshop which give varity of effect.If you apply a shadow to a text layer and then add new text and added ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What this kind of effect called in Photoshop?

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I am talking about photoshop which give varity of effect.If you apply a shadow to a text layer and then add new text and added automatically to the new text.

Equipment
    Canon stuff
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    It looks like the band has been selected and copied onto an new layer and then the original layer turned to black and white.

You simply make a duplicate layer of the base layer. On the new layer convert to B&W. Then erase the area you want to be in color. In this case the bracelet. As you erase the B&W image the full color of the bottom layer comes through. Its quick and easy and often visually appealing.

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Photoshoot have different types in media. But colour photoshoot is very difficult to the photographer. Somewhere model is very much important for a photoshoot. Because it is prefer with model skin.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Composed by Steve Patterson. In this Photo Effects instructional exercise, we'll figure out how to make a smaller than expected impact in Photoshop CS6 utilizing its fresh out of the box new Tilt-Shift obscure channel. Tilt-shift camera focal points are frequently utilized with design photography to counteract viewpoint twisting, or with scene or item photographs to control the plane of concentrate, however they can likewise be utilized to make genuine scenes look more like small scaled down sets, changing full size individuals, autos, structures thus on into minimal smaller than usual forms of themselves. It works by making a shallow profundity of field, the kind you'd hope to see with large scale photography, so your genuine photograph winds up looking more like a little scene shot very close with a full scale focal point.

This impact works best with a photograph taken from high overhead and looking down on your subject at an edge. You'll likewise need a photograph where everything is at first in center, since we're going to change the profundity of field ourselves. Here's the picture I'll be utilizing:

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by shirleykamaya View Post
    I am talking about photoshop which give varity of effect.If you apply a shadow to a text layer and then add new text and added automatically to the new text.
    Yeah got it!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelRitter View Post
    It looks like the band has been selected and copied onto an new layer and then the original layer turned to black and white.
    Yes its looking like that.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I am so grateful for the links which contain in the post. I think that the services like Immersion Into Twentieth Century In 1920s Essay are very helpful for each of us. Thank you for the awesome forum with the great and broad-minded members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links