How to put your name on every photo?

This is a discussion on How to put your name on every photo? within the Photo Editing & Image Management forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; You really don't read carefully. I did NOT critique the OP. If I want to advise against watermarking that is MY prerogative, whether you like ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How to put your name on every photo?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    You really don't read carefully. I did NOT critique the OP. If I want to advise against watermarking that is MY prerogative, whether you like it or not.

As for intelligence, you do NOT have an excuse.

What advancing age? Actuary tables indicate mid 80s for many men and 90s for some. My mom was shooting photos from the top of a moving train in Alaska at 79,
    As to illness and drugs, well if it is cancer and chemo, I have been there and done that. Pneumonia...done that too. Brain cells? I know more about that area than you do.
    I am looking after a traumatically brain injured dependent.

Cameron

PHOTO EDITING OK
    There are so many photo editing softwares are available in the market. Some of these are free of cost also and you can get it directly from the internet. One of the popular photo editing software is photoshop. By the help of this you can easily put your name on every photo.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    You have lot of options are available to put your name on each and every photographs. Try to search the free photo editing softwares from the google and just use it.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    If you are just newbie in the field of photography and don't know how to use photo editing softwares then you can go for online tutorials. You get all the information which you want to learn yourself.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Simply use the water mark option on your photo editing software. Itís the easiest way.....

Ads