Photo Editing Software

This is a discussion on Photo Editing Software within the Photo Editing & Image Management forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Originally Posted by colorcubegraphics Nice but PS is always best ! Having used Photoshop for many many years I know how to easily do things ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Photo Editing Software

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by colorcubegraphics View Post
    Nice but PS is always best !
    Having used Photoshop for many many years I know how to easily do things within it, however I have been playing with Affinity and I am wondering does Photoshop's engine actually treat the pixels or colors any better to make the claim it's the best? If I do a curves adjustment in Photoshop and the same curves adjustment in Affinity is one file mathematically better in terms of dealing with the pixels and bit depth for a superior image file?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi
    I think the Photoshop is the best one for images and you can do whatever you want with images. You should stick with PS just read some more tutorial and learn to do the amazing effects. Most of them they all the same so what's the point to learn new software? there is no point. In my opinion is better to be master at one think the beginner at 5 thinks if you know what I mean?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi
    I think the Photoshop is the best one for images and you can do whatever you want with images. You should stick with PS just read some more tutorial and learn to do the amazing biker effects. Most of them they all the same so what's the point to learn new software? there is no point. In my opinion is better to be master at one think the beginner at 5 thinks if you know what I mean?
    Last edited by Damian Reid; 03-27-2017 at 11:00 AM. Reason: typeo

Photoshop is the best for photo manipultion, but get version 6. Its the last version before it went to the cloud and became a monthly fee payment system. NEVER GO TO THE CLOUD. This is a good answer relative to today, and is the reason Im responding. This started out being asked in 2011 by someone who didnt stay around long enough to read the answer.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
    Photoshop is the best for photo manipultion, but get version 6. Its the last version before it went to the cloud and became a monthly fee payment system. NEVER GO TO THE CLOUD. This is a good answer relative to today, and is the reason Im responding. This started out being asked in 2011 by someone who didnt stay around long enough to read the answer.
    i love the cloud.
    $10 a month is pretty cheap to always have the latest updates for both PS and LR.
    i do 95% of my work in lightroom, only use photoshop when absolutely necessary.
    the cloud gives me the newest versions of both.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Photo editing softwares are the best way to edit and make your photo new sizzling hot. I am going to mention some of the softwares such as paint.net, photoshop, photopos, pedit, irfan view, digikam, visual box and so on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links