Image backup

This is a discussion on Image backup within the Photo Editing & Image Management forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Is anyone out there using online backup for their digital images? I have about 500GB of mixed files to backup and I am trying to ...

Thread: Image backup

Is anyone out there using online backup for their digital images? I have about 500GB of mixed files to backup and I am trying to find a good online backup service specifically for business. I've tried Mozy but haven't been happy with it as of late and I'm skeptical about Carbonite after researching and reading the reviews. Any solid recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    What data backup features, are you exactly looking for?
    SOS Online Backup - Award Winning Online Backup Solution - PC Mag Editors Choice & Recommended by NY Times

Take a good look at SugarSync. We use it to backup files for our home based business (not photography) and I back up my pic library there also. It will backup automatically from selected folders on multiple PC's with the ability to sync folders on different PC's if needed. We've already had to recover data for our main billing PC after a lightning strike. As soon as a file is added or changed in a monitored folder, the file is backed up...no waiting until an appointed time later.
    ...An old beginner...
    Canon Rebel XSi w/EFS 18-135 and a couple of kit lens - 18-55, 55-250
    Canon Speedlite 430EX II
    Corel 5X
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0
    Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Just try to use sugar sync. It will backup automatically from selected folders on multiple PC's with the ability to sync folders on different PC's if needed. We've already had to recover data for our main billing PC after a lightning strike. As soon as a file is added or changed in a monitored folder, the file is backed up...no waiting until an appointed time later.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links