Watermarking

This is a discussion on Watermarking within the Photo Editing & Image Management forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Hiya, Im thinking of making my own website to show off my pics ect but i'd like to watermark them first. i dont have the ...

Thread: Watermarking

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hiya,

Im thinking of making my own website to show off my pics ect but i'd like to watermark them first. i dont have the spare cash right now to by expensive watermarking software so im wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a free simple one for the time being? please!!

Proud Nikon Shooter
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Most editing software has the ability to add watermarks. Some websites (like smugmug) also allow you to add watermarks without actually putting it on the image itself.
    Steve

Never complain, Never explain. Learn it, live it

Our blog
    Our website
    My gear list

PHOTO EDITING OK
    This program is freeware for personal use
    http://www.watermark-image.com/

greetings

korandoke
    Regards,
    Korandoke
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    My webpage

Equipment
    Nikon D300 w/MB-D10 Grip - Nikon D60 - Nikon SB-700 Speedlight - Nikon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6G - Nikon 35mm AF-S 1.8G DX - Nikon 50mm 1.8D - Nikon 85mm 1.8D - Nikon 55-200mm 4-5.6G - Sigma 180mm f/3.5 EX DG IF HSM APO Macro
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I use watermark factory. It's really easy to use. I use the free version. It just puts a small watermark rectangle in the lower right corner saying it's a unregistered version but that's not a big deal ( to me at least ).

A watermark is a recognizable image or pattern in paper that appears as various shades of lightness/darkness when viewed by transmitted light (or when viewed by reflected light, atop a dark background), caused by thickness or density variations in the paper.

I using the Easy Watermark Studio. This is the best one.
    You can download here: www.referogroup.com/en/easy-watermark-studio

Endre

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links