PS Elements 5.0 and .PDF

This is a discussion on PS Elements 5.0 and .PDF within the Photo Editing & Image Management forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; I recently discovered that I could save scans and images as .pdf files using PhotoShop Elements 5.0. Does anyone know if there's a way to ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I recently discovered that I could save scans and images as .pdf files using PhotoShop Elements 5.0. Does anyone know if there's a way to save multiple images/scans, i.e. pages, to a single .pdf file? For example, if I have 4 pages scanned in as separate images, is there a way to consolidate these 4 scans into one .pdf file so that I can e-mail the file and be reprinted as 4 pages, or am I just going to have to make each page its own .pdf file?

Thanks in advance!
    Canon XSi [450D] | Canon EF-S 18-55 mm | Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM | Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 | YN-468 | Photoshop Elements 5.0
    Flickr.com

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I looked this up in "The Missing Manual" and their only solution was to use another program like Adobe Acrobat to combine them but it warns that Elements makes very large files.
    John B

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links