onOne Software announces the availability of its Liquid Resize product preview

This is a discussion on onOne Software announces the availability of its Liquid Resize product preview within the Photo Editing & Image Management forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; onOne Software, Inc., announces today the availability of its Liquid Resize product preview. Available for immediate download at www.ononesoftware.com/liquidresize , onOne Software’s new Liquid Resize ...

Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    onOne Software, Inc., announces today the availability of its Liquid Resize product preview. Available for immediate download at www.ononesoftware.com/liquidresize, onOne Software’s new Liquid Resize software is a ground-breaking way to resize images using a technique known as "seam carving" to reduce the distortion that typically occurs when manipulating the aspect ratio of an image.

“Since acquiring Liquid Resize earlier this year, our engineering team has been hard at work developing what will become a new Photoshop plug-in for photographers and graphic artists,” said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. “We’re looking forward to hearing what our customers have to say about this new image resizing tool that allows users to maintain the original aspect ratio of a digital image when they resize or adjust the composition of their images.”

Liquid Resize beta testers are encouraged to provide onOne Software with their feedback through the onOne Software Support Forums located at: http://support.ononesoftware.com/forums/
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Jen - thanks for that - off to check it out

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanks!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    this is a link i found on shutterbug that has to do with this topic. it's about "Genuine Fractuals 4.1, Resampling with GF might make the megapixel race moot."
    i found this article very, very interesting. i think now...i'm gong to stick with the nikon D80 as my new camera of choice. hope others find this article helpful!
    thanks jen for introducing me to this software!

http://www.shutterbug.net/equipmentreviews...uine/index.html
    Nikon D80, Nikon 18-200mm VR lens, Nikon 60mm VR lens; Nikon Coolpix S210

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it." Goethe

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    this article may be old news to others, but i'd never heard about this software before today! sooooo much to learn and it's near impossible to keep up with all these advancements!
    Nikon D80, Nikon 18-200mm VR lens, Nikon 60mm VR lens; Nikon Coolpix S210

"Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it." Goethe

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Interesting article, Karen - thanks! I love my D80!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I love mine too

Thanks I will read the article!
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links