I was going to say Animal Crossing lovers are just crazy

This is a discussion on I was going to say Animal Crossing lovers are just crazy within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I was going to say Animal Crossing Bells lovers are just crazy, but then I remembered the accusations of ableism/sexism over which character people married ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

I was going to say Animal Crossing lovers are just crazy

I was going to say Animal Crossing Bells lovers are just crazy, but then I remembered the accusations of ableism/sexism over which character people married in Fire Emblem, so maybe it's only Nintendo lovers in general.

No, it is all fanbases generally. When a fanbase gets large, there's always dumb shit going on. This whole SUBREDDIT is basically an example of that.Do you have a source for that? It seems believable to me but it is the kind of data point I would not want to repeat to anyone else with no source

I've yet to have some bad encounters with RuneQuest lovers, but I might not be looking in the right places. Helps the fanbase is miniature and old.Can't recall just one toxic thing from the Dwarf Fortress fandom. . . .Plenty of all in-universe horror stories, but nothing in the community. Maybe we're just too small-scale for now and the second Steam migrant wave arrives, trouble will start, but I don't want to think about that. Things should be okay. And when something goes amok, we will throw the troublemakers into a volcano to appease Armok...

Good point. And that's another issue with 3H: it is really weird about which characters are bi. Catherine and Shamir are pretty clearly a few, however, both are just straight options for your player. Petra and Dorothea's end is pretty clearly romantic, yet only Dorothea is really bi so far as the player is concerned. And Claude isn't into dudes, which makes no sense, since if you asked me before I finished the game which character is bisexual, he would be my first suspect.

Disappointing but not that bizarre tbh, Catherine and Shamir just want each other. Dorothea's into a few female characters though according to her supports together, even if most of them don't lead anywhere.In games, as in life, there buy Animal Crossing Items are occasionally people who simply are not into you, especially, and that's alright.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links