Degraus

This is a discussion on Degraus within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Os princípios vitruvianos subjacentes a grande parte da teoria arquitectónica sugerem uma tendência de vincular a estética e a promoção da utilidade. Da mesma forma, ...

Thread: Degraus

Equipment
    Nikon D80, Nikon D5000, Canonn G9
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

Degraus

Os princípios vitruvianos subjacentes a grande parte da teoria arquitectónica sugerem uma tendência de vincular a estética e a promoção da utilidade. Da mesma forma, a teoria funcional da beleza recomenda que considerações estéticas e éticas estejam ligadas na arquitectura. Para cristalizar o assunto, podemos perguntar se é possível que uma estrutura construída seja boa, embora não seja esteticamente interessante, como é o caso destes degraus que compõe uma escada como tantas outras, ou talvez não. Alheios a tudo isto, os dois homens ficam cristalizados na foto, num momento particular das suas vidas publicas.

https://kaskaisphotos.wordpress.com/2019/08/31/degraus/

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Post with Googlle translate

The vitruvian principles underlying much of architectural theory suggest a tendency to link aesthetics and the promotion of utility. Similarly, functional theory of beauty recommends that aesthetic and ethical considerations be linked in architecture. To crystallize the subject, we can ask if it is possible that a built structure is good, although not aesthetically interesting, as is the case of these steps that make up a ladder like many others, or maybe not. Oblivious to all this, the two men are crystallized in the photo at a particular moment in their public lives.
    I and my son are both Autistic, Aspergers, I apologize if I come over as abrupt on the forum, please bear with me, thank you

https://www.asdinfowales.co.uk

www.jrs-photography.co.uk

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I would have cropped top and right also it is rather uninteresting, and no matter what principles may be taught a boring image is a boring image, there is nothing aesthetically pleasing about this image at all

What is the Vitruvian theory?

Vitruvius believed that an architect should focus on three central themes when preparing a design for a building: firmitas (strength), utilitas (functionality), and venustas (beauty). But the theory of venustas (or beauty) is a very complicated one

Last edited by CanNik; 08-31-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    I and my son are both Autistic, Aspergers, I apologize if I come over as abrupt on the forum, please bear with me, thank you

https://www.asdinfowales.co.uk

www.jrs-photography.co.uk

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links