Daughter Portraits

This is a discussion on Daughter Portraits within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; The image with the pink background was selected and extraced from a much bigger image. The other was a quick snap taken, I know the ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    The image with the pink background was selected and extraced from a much bigger image.

The other was a quick snap taken, I know the top of the head is missing but i like the expression and general mood.

Patrick
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Nikon D700 / D40 - Nikon 16-35mm, Nikon 50mm F1.8 Prime, Tamron 90mm F2.8 Macro, Sigma 70-300 F4

www.pmc-photography.co.uk

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    i prefer the second shot and like the composistion.....the first shot for me , would work better if the subject was at a angle to the camera...and not straight on...

simon.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    The first shot was cut from a much bigger image with her 2 brothers. I likes her expression so much i cut it out and created her fave pink background.

I didnt rake it as it looks,

Patrick
    Nikon D700 / D40 - Nikon 16-35mm, Nikon 50mm F1.8 Prime, Tamron 90mm F2.8 Macro, Sigma 70-300 F4

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    The first shot was cut from a much bigger image with her 2 brothers. I likes her expression so much i cut it out and created her fave pink background.

I didnt rake it as it looks,

Patrick
    Yes i will give you that , her expression in the first shot , is one of a very confident and relaxed subject.......

simon .

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    second one for me, good expression, like the tones - the 1st one is a wonderful image but the pink doesn't work for me

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Love the 2nd one.
    Great shot!
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Second shot is great. Sepia works well with the expression and mood. Composition is good - the top of the head missing actually adds to the composition IMHO.

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    By the way...your daughter has a lovely name...hehehe
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks for the comments,, and yer! quite a cool name

Patrick

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links