This is a discussion on Nick, on campus within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Did some shooting around campus at IU. Here are some photos of Nick. I would definitely appreciate your feedback! Thanks....
1. Needs to be brighter, and white balance needs to be adjusted. Too yellow!
2. Great pose, awesome expression, but the face needs better lighting!
3. Not crazy about this one, there are shadows all over his face.
4. I think this might have been cooler taken from straight on, the shape of the wall behind might be an interesting subject. The weeds aren't doing it for me though.
5. This one has great setting, but I might have taken it closer and really filled the frame with your subject, and perhaps decreased your focal length.
6. Cool setting, perhaps crop in, and some light his face would be nice!
“One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind.” - Dorothea Lange
Thank you! Thanks for the encouragement. It really helps me to hear how others perceive each shot.
Does anyone else have anything?