Joyce - and new found friends " Marley" (Jack Russell) and " Teddy"

This is a discussion on Joyce - and new found friends " Marley" (Jack Russell) and " Teddy" within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Boxplayer A day out in the Boles Show Garden, Kilmacanogue - very friendly pets took, bigtime, to Joyce!...


Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Boxplayer

Thread: Joyce - and new found friends " Marley" (Jack Russell) and " Teddy"

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,195
    PHOTO EDITING OK

    Joyce - and new found friends " Marley" (Jack Russell) and " Teddy"



    Boxplayer A day out in the Boles Show Garden, Kilmacanogue - very friendly pets took, bigtime, to Joyce!
    Dazzaone and turecolor like this.


  • #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Halifax, England
    Posts
    1,474
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Yeah big up to Joyce, love seeing your images BP, makes me a tad homesick though

  • #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,195
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzaone View Post
    Yeah big up to Joyce, love seeing your images BP, makes me a tad homesick though
    Thanks Dazzaone for kind comment. Memory loss is a terrible desease - lovely to see that fine lady looking "outward" - she is , obviously , dog mad. Sorry for the sadness I caused! Michael r - Boxplayer. ps Every night, around 2230 'til 2330, I am on my chatroom at michaelr.camstreams.com (Kilmacanogue traffic - takes all sorts!). pps 7 of us - we talk about EVERYTHING!

  • #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,320
    Equipment
    Canon 5D mk II, EF 14mm f/2.8L II, TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS, EF 135mm f/2L, EF 300mm f/2.8L IS, Speelite 430EX II, 5380EX II
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxplayer View Post
    Memory loss is a terrible desease - lovely to see that fine lady looking "outward" - she is , obviously , dog mad.
    It is tragic. My own grandmother went through this. My mom is now also becoming extremely forgetful.

    At first I tried to shrug it off ... If they're losing they're memories then they "don't know that they can't remember" -- ignorance is bliss. But one day my grandmother was sobbing because she knew the people around her we her children .... she just didn't know anybodies' name. She thought that made her an awful mother.

    I must confess... It was everything I could do to maintain my composure and try to remain positive for her.

    I'm glad that her dogs and her friends are there for her.
    Tim Campbell

  • #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,195
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by TCampbell View Post
    It is tragic. My own grandmother went through this. My mom is now also becoming extremely forgetful.

    At first I tried to shrug it off ... If they're losing they're memories then they "don't know that they can't remember" -- ignorance is bliss. But one day my grandmother was sobbing because she knew the people around her we her children .... she just didn't know anybodies' name. She thought that made her an awful mother.

    I must confess... It was everything I could do to maintain my composure and try to remain positive for her.

    I'm glad that her dogs and her friends are there for her.
    Yes My wife - 70yrs - has it for past 3/4yrs and our friend Joyce - 8oyrs - is similar. To see the two together, holding hands , would bring tears to the eye. J sobs a lot but does'nt know why - Maura not at that stage and hopefully never will. Its a Carer's Desease for sure. Thanks for your kind remarks. I know for sure that, if you have your fears and doubts about yourself or some other - get a test done and START THE TREATMENT ASAP. It seems it certainly can be delayed - unfortunately not cured - at this point in time. Thanks again for your thoughts. Boxplayer Michael r

  • #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    newyork
    Posts
    12
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    this would bring tears to the eye ! thanx for your sharing ! BP !


  •  

    Remove Ads

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 5
      Last Post: 05-14-2012, 08:13 AM
    2. .. "Go Advanced" (as opposed to) "Post Quick Reply" *
      By slutskaya in forum Forum Help, Suggestions & Feedback
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 03-16-2012, 02:59 PM
    3. "Marley Park Resident"
      By Boxplayer in forum Landscape & Flower Photography
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 10-28-2010, 05:21 PM
    4. joseph6835 tinypic
      By joseph6835 in forum People Photography
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:45 PM
    5. "Charge" and "Hope","Colors"
      By picsvet in forum Abstract & Concept Photography
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 01-29-2008, 03:00 PM

    Search tags for this page

    reddit photobucketplunder

    Click on a term to search for related topics.