Little Guy

This is a discussion on Little Guy within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; This is the shot taken with built-in flash and without posing. Skin needs some work. BTW Needless to say I am not a child photographer. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cameron

Thread: Little Guy

PHOTO EDITING OK

Little Guy

This is the shot taken with built-in flash and without posing. Skin needs some work.

BTW Needless to say I am not a child photographer.

Cameron

Last edited by Cameron; 02-06-2012 at 06:28 PM.
    KevinH likes this.

Super Moderator
    Equipment
    Canon 5D mk II, EF 14mm f/2.8L II, TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS, EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS, EF 135mm f/2L, EF 300mm f/2.8L IS, Speelite 430EX II, 5380EX II
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Cute kid!

What happened to the floor? He's eerily floating in a sea of black with some odd digital artifacts around his fingers (probably from the magic he's using to keep himself floating in mid-air). ;-)
    Tim Campbell

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by TCampbell View Post
    Cute kid!

What happened to the floor? He's eerily floating in a sea of black with some odd digital artifacts around his fingers (probably from the magic he's using to keep himself floating in mid-air). ;-)
    He was on a brightly coloured, stained chesterfield that certainly did not contribute anything to the photo, so I got rid of it a little too quickly and not so neatly and topped off that booboo by not noticing the artifacts before I uploaded.

Anyway, I made some corrections below....at least I hope they were corrections.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Though you have corrected the mistakes but still this image is looking like pasted on the black background.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by johanson View Post
    Though you have corrected the mistakes but still this image is looking like pasted on the black background.
    Well, since no pasting on a black background was done, why does it look that way?

Cameron

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links