Lonely, or just alone?

This is a discussion on Lonely, or just alone? within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; This is a series that I did for my photography class last semester. I was able to bribe my grandson to get him to participate. ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    This is a series that I did for my photography class last semester. I was able to bribe my grandson to get him to participate.

C & C are always welcome, and in fact, encouraged.
    Disclaimer: I am not a professional so please take all comments with a grain of salt and consider the source.

Stupid photo blog that I had to make for my college photography class: My Stupid Photo Blog

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I liked the #2 and the last one no critiques

#2, 4 and 5 are very good ideas... but a have the impression that you don't do any post-processing... I miss vivid colors, blacks and more artistic looking... the theme asks for that...
    Great job... keep on doing it...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanks for the comments. I wasn't sure if the second one would come off as creepy or not. I don't remember how much I did in the way of post-processing on those pictures. I will have to go back and look at the raw images to see. Maybe I should keep notes.

As far as artistic goes, I do not believe that I have an artistic bone on my body. I think that if I were to ever go pro as a photographer my job opportunities would be limited to working for the police as a crime scene photographer or the person who does the mug shots. :-)
    Disclaimer: I am not a professional so please take all comments with a grain of salt and consider the source.

Stupid photo blog that I had to make for my college photography class: My Stupid Photo Blog

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links