Corporate Shoot (BEFORE/AFTERS)

This is a discussion on Corporate Shoot (BEFORE/AFTERS) within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Was hired to shoot an office staff in the city today. Things went real well. Thought I'd show you guys a before & after of ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Was hired to shoot an office staff in the city today. Things went real well.
    Thought I'd show you guys a before & after of one specific photo. I actually screen captured myself processing the entire photo, so if you guys would like to see the video let me know and I'll upload it!

Best,
    BradHardy
    AFTER

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I like the way you have brightened up the image here. My suggestion would be to use levels to recover the darker hair colour, as it's beginning to look a bit foggy and washed out. A boost in contrast would help too.
    Hope this helps.

Is it my screen or the white background is too bright. I would have preferred a darker background for office shooting.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I like the skin tone/color from the tip of her nose down to sweater, do not like it from the tip of nose up to her hairline. Hope this helps in some way.
    Nikon user

Please visit my smugmug site!
    http://chadslaterphotography.smugmug.com/[/url]

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right" - Robert Hunter

PHOTO EDITING OK
    The second photo is more suited to a 'mystery woman'. I like the effect, did the office staff like it?
    *I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. ~Frank Lloyd Wright, quoted, 14 August 1966*

Assorted cameras.
    P&S
    Nikon D40
    Olympus E-420

My Flickr

Mulewings~My Blog
    Val

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I think it looks great! I would love to see the video

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks guys! Yes the client was very pleased with the shots.

The fogginess in the upper half of the photo is due to the fact that I used this image for lesson on adding artificial light sources and glows in my upcoming DVD series. I probably should have mentioned that in the initial post.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Hardy View Post
    Thanks guys! Yes the client was very pleased with the shots.

The fogginess in the upper half of the photo is due to the fact that I used this image for lesson on adding artificial light sources and glows in my upcoming DVD series. I probably should have mentioned that in the initial post.

Gorgeous! Hollywood Corporate!
    Cazz

Canon 40D & Tamron 18 - 270mm lens & Canon 580x II Speedlight and a lot of enthusiasm

When responding to signatures, I'll give my uneducated, self taught opinion and respect that your hard work and fun went into producing the images you share. Please feel free to take everything I say with a grain of salt

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4070/...2269f814_m.jpg

Amarantha Photography

Be my friend on facebook

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links