Vintage Sunshine

This is a discussion on Vintage Sunshine within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; My friends Britney, 17, Ashley, 14, and I did a photoshoot today in a wide open field I found at the foot of the mountains. ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    My friends Britney, 17, Ashley, 14, and I did a photoshoot today in a wide open field I found at the foot of the mountains. There was a paved dirt road, lots of sunflowers, and power lines. I loved it! We had been planning this shoot for so long, but Ashley got Bell's Palsy. So, we waited until she had recovered. We called our shoot "Vintage Sunshine." I'm a beginner photographer and would love some comments and critique. I am eager to get better. I hope you enjoy these photos! Thanks for viewing!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    the last shot is the best of them all in my opinion. the fifth one has so much potential but i wish it had more contrast and warmth to make it really pop. the first and second shot look the same to me but i prefer the second shot. i think its more flattering and eye catching. the fourth shot is lit beautifully. but i definately think the 6th shot is incredible. well done
    Michael Scott Sandberg

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscott03 View Post
    the fourth shot is lit beautifully.
    Agreed.

Don't forget - 5 images per post, please. Thanks!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

PHOTO EDITING OK
    sorry about forgetting the 5 picture limit!

and, thanks for the comments. it's weird, because i had also posted my pictures on another forum, and several people really disliked number 6. whereas, michael, that one was your favorite. i guess everyone just has different opinions. and, yea, i agree that #5 could have a lot more contrast & warmth. thanks for viewing!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    # 5 is my fav. You will find you will get all kind of likes and dislikes. Don't let it discourage you. Keep shooting.

Equipment
    Nikon D300s, Nikon D70, Nikkor 16-85mm, Nikkor 18-200mm, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Samyang 85mm 1.4, Sigma 70-300mm, Nikon SB600 Flash
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    It seems you've touched something within me, Marissa, that makes me say: you do what I would love to do. These pictures with the soft lighting and warm evening sun are short to amazing for me. I love your style! For me the 4th pops out too, but on the less liked side. Keep posting this jewelry!
    Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 and a Nikon S3500

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    It seems you've touched something within me, Marissa, that makes me say: you do what I would love to do. These pictures with the soft lighting and warm evening sun are short to amazing for me. I love your style! For me the 4th pops out too, but on the less liked side. Keep posting this jewelry!
    WOW! Thank you so much for your compliments. I'm so glad you liked them. I am doing a photoshoot this Wednesday, and I will be posting those pictures hopefully Wednesday night.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links