a few more new photos!

This is a discussion on a few more new photos! within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; here are a few more photos from the self photoshoot i did today. please offer any advice/critique you'd like to give....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PHOTO EDITING OK
    here are a few more photos from the self photoshoot i did today. please offer any advice/critique you'd like to give.

I really liked the first set you showed us because the were in tight (filling the frame) and there was a mood created with the eyes and lighting

These 3 for me don't stand up compared to those

If you look at them all side by side I think you will see what I mean

I would like to see you doing more of the previous style of shot, as I think those really worked for you

Hope that helps

AA

Passion is Everything !

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanks for your comments. I totally understand what you are saying. However, I have a question. I agree that the composition and lighting of the 1st set of pictures is better. However, I cannot have every single picture I ever take be in that lighting and close up like that. Do you have any suggestions on how to expand the 'type' of photos I take, but still keeping a good mood and lighting? Thanks!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Why not verticals?

Proud Canon Shooter
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Very nice shot. Would the subject pop up more if you're aperture is wide open (pic 1 & 2) and the subject farther from the background for a bokeh effect?
    Great work........
    Live Strong. Shoot Hard. \m/

http://i38.tinypic.com/33bfskm.gif

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    the second image is my favorite. but id take the flash out of it next time. do it naturally lit.
    Michael Scott Sandberg

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscott03 View Post
    the second image is my favorite. but id take the flash out of it next time. do it naturally lit.
    thanks and i didn't use any flash. it is natural lighting.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa Andronicos View Post
    where did the pin lights in your eyes come from then? did you photoshop them in? usually natural lighting doesnt give little white dots.
    Michael Scott Sandberg

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa Andronicos View Post
    where did the pin lights in your eyes come from then? did you photoshop them in? usually natural lighting doesnt give little white dots.

hmm...no, these photos weren't photoshopped at all. unless i'm mistaken, i'm almost positive i didn't have the flash on.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    you may not have had the flash on, but i certain modes the camera will decide for you to put the flash up. i just examined the file info on the photo and it did say that a flash was fired. what type of camera are you using?
    Michael Scott Sandberg

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links