a few more new photos!

This is a discussion on a few more new photos! within the People Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Originally Posted by michaelscott03 you may not have had the flash on, but i certain modes the camera will decide for you to put the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscott03 View Post
    you may not have had the flash on, but i certain modes the camera will decide for you to put the flash up. i just examined the file info on the photo and it did say that a flash was fired. what type of camera are you using?
    i'm using a nikon d5000. i took so many photos that day, so that it why i may have been wrong in saying there was no flash on. nonetheless, i didn't intend to use the flash at all that day, so that's why i didn't think i had used it.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    oh ok gotcha. well, i would just recommend making sure it doesnt go off next time. (you said to give a critique or advise) but i still think theyre stunning photos and that you did really well. You clearly have an eye for it. and i cant wait to see more of your work
    Michael Scott Sandberg

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelscott03 View Post
    oh ok gotcha. well, i would just recommend making sure it doesnt go off next time. (you said to give a critique or advise) but i still think theyre stunning photos and that you did really well. You clearly have an eye for it. and i cant wait to see more of your work
    thank you! and, yes, i definitely want critique! hopefully, i'll have some more photos up soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links